Last Revised: January 12, 2015
- A Note About Minors. The Weather It! Service is intended for all users 4+ years and older.
- A Note To Users Outside Of The United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
- Types Of Data We Collect. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Anonymous Data as described below.
- Data You Provide to Us.
- Profile. We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your gender and age.
- Data Collected via Technology.
- Device Information. We will collect an ID that is unique to the mobile device on which you install the Weather It! App (“Device ID” and “Device”, respectively). For example, if you installed the Weather It! App on an Apple Device, we store your identifierForVendor. We may create a hashed version of your Device ID and use your hashed Device ID to log you into the Weather It! Service. We will collect certain software and hardware information about your Device.
- Use of Your Data
- Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the Weather It! Service. Weather It!reserves the right to use Anonymous data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
- Personal Data. Entering your name and email address with Weather It! app you agree on using it for our internal usage, including sending you promotional emails. We are saving your personal data into our database.
- Partner Promotion. We may disclose information you voluntarily provide when you enter into a Partner Promotion, as described below.
- Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Weather It! may disclose Personal Data in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws; to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law.
- Security Of Your Personal Data. Weather It! is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure, however. Therefore, while Weather It! uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, Weather It! cannot guarantee its absolute security.
TrustSourcing, a Cygility company
3848 Campus Dr., Suite 201
Newport Beach, CA 92660